Practitioner Development Programme
NEW Managing Menopause Naturally Webinars. ACHENA approved.
Click here to listen to the FREE webinar.
Since 2003 I’ve taught at 3 of the major UK Homeopathy Colleges, held post graduate seminars in the UK, the Middle East and more recently at the Institute of Optimum Nutrition introducing homeoapthy to nutritionists.
I love this side of my work as it’s a chance to give back from what I’ve learnt in practice and sow seeds for the future of our profession.
I’m currently at the Centre for Homeopathic Education lecturing on the part time & full time Degree & Licentiate courses. My latest webinar series is on Managing Menopause Naturally click here to join
Many students and practitioners attend my general health workshops as well as my specialist postgraduate seminars.
“Your approach has inspired me and I am really interested in learning about homeopathy”
- 21st Century – Our Toxic Timeline
- Managing Menopause Naturally
- Heavy Metals & the Metal Element Remedies
- Narayani Remedies
- Australian Bush Flower Essences
- Womens Health
- Pregnancy & Childbirth
- New Mum & Baby
- Gender Identity in Practice
- Changing Polycrests
- Working with Drugs in Practice
- Going Organic without Breaking The Bank
- Keys to Success: Setting up a Thriving Practice
- Keys to Success: Duplication
- Keys to Success: Building Trust
- Keys to Success: Streamlining Your Practice
- Keys to Success: Financial Freedom
Affiliated Post Graduate Lectures at:
- CHE Online
- SW Homeoapthy Group
- Institute of Optimum Nutrition
- Stroud Homeopathy CPD Group
- Homeopathy Graduate Academy
- CHE Graduate Circle
- CPH Graduate Forum
- Permaculture UK