Practitioner Development Programme
Since 2003 I’ve taught at 3 of the major UK Homeopathy Colleges and lectured in the Middle East.
I love this side of my work as it’s a chance to give back from what I’ve learnt in practice and sew seeds for the future of our profession.
I’m currently at the Centre for Homeopathic Education lecturing on the part time & full time Degree & Licentiate courses.
Many students and practitioners attend my general health workshops as well as my specialist postgraduate seminars on a range of subjects.
“Your approach has inspired me and I am really interested in learning about homeopathy”
- 21st Century – Our Toxic Timeline
- Changing Polycrests
- Working with Drugs in Practice
- Womens Health
- Pregnancy, Childbirth, New Mum and Baby
- Managing Menopause
- Going Organic without Breaking The Bank
- Narayani Remedies in Practice
- Australian Bush Flower Essences for Homeopaths
- Gender Identity in Practice
- Keys to Success: Streamlining Your Practice
- Keys to Success: Duplication
- Keys to Success: Building TrustKeys to Success: Setting up a Thriving Practice
- Keys to Success: Financial Freedom
Affiliated Post Graduate Lectures at:
- Institute of Optimum Nutrition
- Stroud Homeopathy CPD Group
- Homeopathy Graduate Academy
- CHE Graduate Circle
- CPH Graduate Forum
- Permaculture UK