I first used homeopathy when my son had a cough at 4 months old. My GP offered medicine with a sedative in it.
I knew instinctively that I didn’t want to give him medication with potentially adverse side effects, so I went in search of something that would heal without harm.
At a local natural health
What she prescribed worked and I was hooked.
Soon after I saw her myself for help. Most new mums experience new and conflicting emotions. Becoming a mum is a huge adjustment and old issues can resurface. The remedies she gave helped enormously and homeopathy soon became our family’s first choice for first aid and childhood illnesses.
Later, when my children started school, it helped with emotional knocks, exam nerves, and teenage tears.
How I became a practitioner
After school, I studied Fine Art Textiles at Goldsmiths & worked as an independent designer until I had my children in the early
I began to study homeopathy in 1994, firstly with Stella Berg and then with the renowned Robert Davidson at the College of Practical Homeopathy.
I graduated with my Licentiate in 2000 and went on to postgraduate study with both Robert Davidson & Robin Murphy.
Since 2005 I’ve added the Narayani Remedies, Australian Bush Flower Essences, Alchemy Energetics, and CoRe Inergetix to my practice.
The CoRe Inergetix programme helps me identify sources of toxicity that are detrimental to our health and can interfere with vitality and fertility.
Along the way, I re-connected with my childhood delight of looking at patterns in nature and studied permaculture and gained the Permaculture Design Certification in July 2013. I use the permaculture principles to create sustainable systems for clients & small businesses.
I teach homeopathy and lecture extensively in natural health and supervise both students and practitioners.
Training and qualifications
- Licentiate certificate – College of Practical Homeopathy (2000)
- Post Graduate – College of Practical Homeopathy (2001)
- Post Graduate – Hahnemann Academy, North America (2002, 2003)
- Permaculture Design Certificate (2013)
- Nicky Knoff Yoga Teacher Training Foundation Level (2014)
- Australian Bush Essences Level 1 (2015)
- Alchemy Energetics Level 1 & 2 (2016)
- Australian Bush Essences Level 3 (2022)
- Lecturer at College of Practical Homeopathy, Southern College of Homeopathy & Centre for Homeopathic Education
- Registered & insured with the Complementary Therapist Association